I have a strong network in in the following cities: Indianapolis, Memphis, St. Louis, Jacksonville, Dallas, San Antonio, & Houston.
As a rule of thumb, I suggest having $35k cash that you’re ready to part with before buying. Your monthly cash flow will be somewhere between $200-$700, a 10-15% Net ROI.
All of these properties are completely rehabbed with tenant in place, a property management company in place, accounting in place, etc.
The idea is that you’re investing in an asset, like stocks, bonds, CD’s, etc., BUT instead of having a piece of paper, you have a tangible asset.
To learn more, email me and get you some education videos and we’ll set up a meeting when you’re finished with them. Paul@PMRE.co
Here is some info on each:
1.Indianapolis- Buy homes from $70-100k. 8-10% CAP, 2-3% Appreciation. B
2. Memphis- Buy homes from $80-135k.8-10% CAP, 2-3% Appreciation. B
3. St. Louis- Buy homes from $80-135k.8-10% CAP, 2-3% Appreciation. B
4. Jacksonville- Buy homes from $90-165k.6-8% CAP, 5-10% Appreciation. A-B
5. Dallas- Buy homes from $135-200k.6-8% CAP, 5-10% Appreciation.A-B
6. San Antonio- Buy homes from $135-200k.6-8% CAP, 5-10% Appreciation.A-B
7. Houston- Buy homes from $135-200k.6-8% CAP, 5-10% Appreciation.A-B